We are a centralized hub for the East African community and beyond. Action Care Clinics offer patient-centered, culturally competent medical, dental, alternative, and mental healthcare. Our advocates assist clients with accessing healthcare, housing, food, employment, translators and transportation to services.
Waxaan kaa caawin doonaa daryeelka caafimaadka, guriyeynta, shaqada, tarjumaadda, iyo gaadiidka.
High quality, culturally competent, comprehensive primary care. Specialties include: family medicine, women’s health, pediatrics and walk-in services. Learn more.
Trusted dental excellence in preventative, restorative and pediatric dental care. Walk-in and same-day appointments available. Learn More.
Therapists on-site who deliver high quality, culturally competent behavioral and mental health services, including cultural healing.
Our healthcare providers offer free education so that you may better understand your health needs.
Daryeel la awoodi karo
We provide services regardless of patients’ ability to pay and charge for services on a sliding fee scale. We will also help you apply for Minnesota medical assistance.
Our translators on-site speak Somali, Oromo, Swahili, Haitian Creole, Russian, Polish and Spanish to help with communication needs.
If you don’t have a way to get to the clinic, we will provide you with transportation.
- Physical Exams for adults (recommended once a year)
- Routine child exams for ages 1-18 (recommended once every 6-12 months)
- Regular check ups for aches and pains
- Non-rapid COVID testing via short nasal swab
- Short-term illnesses like headaches, UTI, stomach pain, cough, & fever
- Chronic Diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD and more
- Musculoskeletal pain (neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and knee pain)
- Wound care
- Laboratory services, routine blood testing, vitamin checks, urine testing, H.pylori testing and more
- Testing for pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccinations for adults and children
- Pre-op examinations
- Diagnostic and Referral services: we offer referrals for speciality care, physical therapy and diagnostic imaging
- Oral contraceptives (birth control)
- Deep Cleanings (not covered by insurance plans)
- Root canals (only on teeth that have one root. We do not perform root canals for molars)
- Crowns (not covered by most insurance plans)
If you’re experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, contact us today to schedule your Covid-19 test. Call Action Care Community Clinic & Dental at 952-666-6000.
If you think you’ve been exposed to Covid-19 or you’re experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, contact us today to schedule your Covid-19 test. Call Action Care Community Clinic at 952-666-6000.
Free Food: Fruits
We provide free food for pick-up (ka soo qaado) or delivery.
Look at the schedule below for pick-up times and locations.
Call 612-226-7194 to arrange for free food delivery.
Wac 612-226-7194 raashinka bilaashka ah.
Ka Soo Qaado:
2910 Pillsbury Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ka Soo Qaado:
3701 W Old Shakopee Rd
Bloomington, MN 55404
Ka Soo Qaado:
2219 Oakland Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Ka Soo Qaado:
200 Wilkin St.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Waxaan u doodi doonnaa baahiyahaaga. Waxaan ula dhaqmeynaa shaqsi walba qaab shaqsiyeed.
Access to Care
Waxaan ku siineynaa adeegyo bilaash ah haddii aadan awoodin oo aad ku dalacdo dakhligaaga.
Waxaan dooneynaa inaan awoodsiino gabar iyo haweeney kasta si ay u gaaraan riyadooda.
Mental Health Therapy
Licensed therapists on-site who deliver high quality, culturally competent behavioral and mental health services.
Licensed providers offer chiropractic adjustments, lumbar traction, and acupuncture.
East African Traditional Treatments
Our Wellness services help relieve pain and promote relaxation. These include acupuncture, herbal therapy, cupping and hot stone therapy.
Get the Help & Care You Need
Action Care Community Clinic & Dental
High quality, culturally competent, comprehensive primary, dental and mental health care. We offer a wide range of supportive services.
Action Healing & Wellness Center
Wellness for everyone. Affordable healing services such as mental health therapy, chiropractic adjustments, accupuncture and herbal therapy.
Contact Us for Services
Send us a message below or call us at 952-666-6000