We are a centralized hub for the immigrant community and beyond. Action Care Clinics offer patient-centered, culturally competent medical, dental, alternative, and mental healthcare. Our advocates assist clients with accessing healthcare, housing, food, employment, translators and transportation to services.
Waxaan kaa caawin doonaa daryeelka caafimaadka, guriyeynta, shaqada, tarjumaadda, iyo gaadiidka.
High quality, culturally competent, comprehensive primary care. Specialties include: family medicine, women’s health, pediatrics and walk-in services. Learn more.
Trusted dental excellence in preventative, restorative and pediatric dental care. Walk-in and same-day appointments available. Learn More.
Therapists on-site who deliver high quality, culturally competent behavioral and mental health services, including cultural healing.
Chiropractor, Acupuncture, & Massage Therapy
Our healthcare providers offer free education so that you may better understand your health needs.
Daryeel la awoodi karo
We provide services to both insured and uninsured patients. We can charge for uninsured services on a sliding fee scale. We will also help you apply for Minnesota medical assistance.
If you don’t have a way to get to the clinic, we will help you coordinate transportation with your insurance.
Our translators on-site speak Somali, Oromo, Swahili, Haitian Creole, Russian, Polish and Spanish to help with communication needs.
- Physical Exams for adults (recommended once a year)
- Routine child exams for ages 1-18 (recommended once every 6-12 months)
- Regular check ups for aches and pains
- Non-rapid COVID testing via short nasal swab
- Short-term illnesses like headaches, UTI, stomach pain, cough, & fever
- Chronic Diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD and more
- Musculoskeletal pain (neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and knee pain)
- Wound care
- Laboratory services, routine blood testing, vitamin checks, urine testing, H.pylori testing and more
- Testing for pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccinations for adults and children
- Pre-op examinations
- Diagnostic and Referral services: we offer referrals for speciality care, physical therapy and diagnostic imaging
- Oral contraceptives (birth control)
- Deep Cleanings (not covered by insurance plans)
- Root canals (only on teeth that have one root. We do not perform root canals for molars)
- Crowns (not covered by most insurance plans)
If you’re experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, contact us today to schedule your Covid-19 test. Call Action Care Community Clinic & Dental at 952-666-6000.
Covid-19 Testing, Vaccine and Booster
We’re offering the Moderna Vaccine and Booster. It is recommended that you receive your booster at least six months after you’ve completed your Covid-19 primary vaccine series. Schedule an appointment or walk-in on Wednesdays to receive the vaccine and booster.
If you think you’ve been exposed to Covid-19 or you’re experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, contact us today to schedule your Covid-19 test. We ask that you please wait in the parking lot. A medical provider will meet you at your car to perform the test.
Call or text us at Action Care Community Clinic at 952-666-6000.
Waxaan u doodi doonnaa baahiyahaaga. Waxaan ula dhaqmeynaa shaqsi walba qaab shaqsiyeed.
Access to Care
Waxaan ku siineynaa adeegyo bilaash ah haddii aadan awoodin oo aad ku dalacdo dakhligaaga.
Waxaan dooneynaa inaan awoodsiino gabar iyo haweeney kasta si ay u gaaraan riyadooda.
Acupuncture & Herbal Therapy
Our licensed acupuncturist provides acupuncture which can be accomodated by other alternative therapies like herbal therapy, cupping and hot stones.
Our licensed chiropractor offers body adjustments, lumbar traction, and more.
East African Traditional Treatments
Our massage therapist is trained in East African traditional treatments, including massage and the use of hot stones.
Contact Us for Services
Send us a message below or call us at 952-666-6000